Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WIZ KHALIFA NEW PROMO PICS....SMDH

Wiz Khalifa suits up and blazes a joint in one of the new images to promote his major label debut Rolling Papers, in stores March 29. The Pittsburgh rapper keeps it casual in additional photos, flashing his signature smile in an adidas T-shirt, posing on the boardwalk, and hitting the streets at night in a black-and-white photograph.
Everybody Hates Chris...when hes high






“I have an idea of who I want to be, I have a vision of my own success,” the Taylor Gang leader tells USA Today, citing Snoop Dogg as his role model. “He’s the kind of rapper I want to be.”


 Forreal? For real Wiz? I know what you were tryin to say but man where the hell is "Car Service Wiz", where is "Kush & O.J. Wiz", you look like Kwame Jr. man nap ya shit back up, start servin weed so you dont smoke so much...you losin ya edge nigga, kanye lost his too, you see them damn "roman-esque" shirts, and dont be shy about askin Curren$y for help, like for real, first you was pimpin now you simpin and cuffin on the radio song, I know its a radio song nigga...but still...anyway, do ya thang get money nigga.

No comments:

Post a Comment