Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blake Griffin as Mars Blackmon @ Nike Photo Shoot | SneakerNews.com

Personally Im not so sure about this move right chea, but hey, I can dig it...I mean,  I guess since Blake Griffin "jumped" over a car and did a lil somethin during the All Star weekend, Everyones tryin to Cash In, I probably would too seeing that hes a rookie(last year didnt count for ish) and he doesnt know too much about sheisty business, so Hes food for the corporations right now... heres a couple pics of "Mars Blakemon"...he looks kinda douchy to mee but hey The Majestic Ghetty P's opinion counts like a 1st grader...a smart one from overseas, American kids are dumb...anywho, to the pics...



after thinkin about this...you know pondering about life and the inequalities of the earth
...I  got the  face on right now tho...for real nigga

Blake Griffin as Mars Blackmon @ Nike Photo Shoot | SneakerNews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment