Monday, March 7, 2011

Baller’s Eve & DJBooth.net Present DJ Burn One – Joints [MIXTAPE]

Decadence nigga. Anyway, now that I got that out the way, this my homie BURN ONE's new joint entitled...wait for it....JOINTS. Yeah we jamericans ova here baby. But anyway the cover is dopeness incarnate, which by the way, my lil nigga FEW from CP the one with the tracks and shit, he was tellin me how Burn One came to the stash house and previewed the cover for the Monster Squad niggas and all. 

heres the track listing for niggas who can read....rich mofos like me cant read shit, yet I can typo like a bitch!


 DJBooth.net x Baller’s Eve  All tracks produced by DJ Burn One.


Track List:
01. Rittz – Smash Potatoes (DJBooth Exclusive Freestyle)
02. Indeed (Ricky Fontaine & Walt Live) – Weed Money Music
03. Jackie Chain ft. Gangsta Boo – Don’t Violate
04. KD ft. Freddie Gibbs – Let Me Ride
05. P Watts ft Freddie Gibbs – One Day at a Time
06. Starlito – Fuck Ya
07. Mouce (Ft. Ricky Fontaine) – Fly High
08. Dee Goodz – I Can’t Stop
09. Johnny Spanish – Like That
10. Indeed ft. Cornbread – Blue Dream (Hookah Lounge)
11. Freddie Gibbs – My Way Home
12. Freddie Gibbs ft. Pill – Do Wrong
13. Starlito – Alright
14. Young Buck – Bury Me Alive
15. Rittz – High Five
16. DJ Burn One – Exotica



THIS IS THE SHIT D/L NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment